Escape to the quintessential cabin in the woods at Away on Allenby, a cozy three-bedroom getaway that backs to the forest and is tucked away on a quiet one-way street in Tahoe Vista. Remodeled from top to bottom while still maintaining the charming character of a Tahoe cabin, this home-away-from-home is ideal for those seeking updated accommodations and a bit of seclusion, with easy access to hiking, biking, skiing, and the beautiful beaches of Lake Tahoe.
As soon as you step inside, you'll appreciate the thoughtful upgrades to the finishes and furnishings throughout the cabin. From the small but fully equipped kitchen to the updated bathrooms and comfortable bedrooms (some even featuring an A-frame design), every detail has been carefully considered to provide the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
If you're in the mood to explore, Away on Allenby is just steps away from some of North Lake Tahoe's amazing hiking and biking trails. You can hit the dirt trails and go exploring, or connect to the paved path that will take you down to the North Tahoe Regional Park, where you'll find a disc golf course, Tahoe Treetop Adventure Park, recreation facilities, and much more. No matter how you choose to spend your time, Away on Allenby offers the perfect retreat for a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1300 square feet
• Forested Views
• 40'' Flat screen TV in Living Room
• 32'' Televisions in two bedrooms
• Gas Fireplace
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Backs to Forest
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Just west of Kings Beach and running right along the lake, Tahoe Vista is a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts. For lake lovers, kayaking from one of several hidden beaches, or a motorized excursion from the new Tahoe Vista Recreation Area boat launch facility are two Tahoe Vista treats. For landlubbers, the nearby Regional Park sports year-round trailheads for mountain biking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, a disc golf course, nature trails, and sweet swing sets.
In the winter, you are less than fifteen minutes from Northstar California. There, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 People.
2. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This property is located on quiet narrow road. Snow removal is provided by an HOA contractor and not county maintained.
4. Cell service is not very reliable at this home but a landline phone is provided
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6834
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer