Looking for that classic Tahoe Cabin, tucked away in the woods, but still convenient to skiing, hiking and biking and just about everything in the Tahoe area? Look no further than Alpine Darling!
The main level features a spacious living area with comfortable leather seating, an over-sized wood fireplace, large flat panel TV and even a cozy corner perfect for curling up with a good book or for a friendly game of chess. Large windows surround the living and dining area (with seating for 8), all with views of the towering pines and the forestry lands which is just a stone's throw from the deck.
A simple but fully-equipped kitchen was just recently remodeled and features all new dining and cooking-ware, kitchen appliances and granite counter tops. Also on the main level of this rustic cabin, are two very comfortably appointed bedrooms. The king bedroom offers another large flat-screen TV and across the hall the queen bedroom has a smaller wall-mounted TV. Both share a full bath. Upstairs, the loft area is designed with kids in mind! Not only can they enjoy their own TV, but the owner has also left behind an Xbox (with video games) and a shelf full of board games too! Looking to sled? The back yard area is perfect with a sloping lot that will entertain the little ones for hours!
Perfectly located on John Scott Trail at the end of a quiet cul de sac, Alpine Darling is a perfect ski cabin from which to relax after a long day of recreation in the mountains.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1680 Square feet
• Quiet Neighborhood
• Backs to Forest and Sledding Hill!
• 3 minutes drive to Palisades Tahoe, or 15 minute walk.
• Available for Ski Lease Jan 5 - May 5 (4 month minimum)
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 270 trails spread over 6,000 skiable acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 6 Adults and 1 additional Children (under 16) allowed.
2. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended.
4. Internet access in Alpine Meadows (satellite internet provider) is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6697
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer