Looking for that classic Tahoe Cabin, tucked away in the woods, but still convenient to skiing, hiking and biking and just about everything in the Tahoe area? Look no further than Alpine Darling!
The main level features a spacious living area with comfortable leather seating, an over-sized wood fireplace, large flat panel TV and even a cozy corner perfect for curling up with a good book or for a friendly game of chess. Large windows surround the living and dining area (with seating for 8), all with views of the towering pines and the forestry lands which is just a stone's throw from the deck.
A simple but fully-equipped kitchen was just recently remodeled and features all new dining and cooking-ware, kitchen appliances and granite counter tops. Also on the main level of this rustic cabin, are two very comfortably appointed bedrooms. The king bedroom offers another large flat-screen TV and across the hall the queen bedroom has a smaller wall-mounted TV. Both share a full bath. Upstairs, the loft area is designed with kids in mind! Not only can they enjoy their own TV, but the owner has also left behind an Xbox (with video games) and a shelf full of board games too! Looking to sled? The back yard area is perfect with a sloping lot that will entertain the little ones for hours!
Perfectly located on John Scott Trail at the end of a quiet cul de sac, Alpine Darling is a perfect ski cabin from which to relax after a long day of recreation in the mountains.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1680 Square feet
• Quiet Neighborhood
• Backs to Forest and Sledding Hill!
• 3 minutes drive to Palisades Tahoe, or 15 minute walk.
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Available for Ski Lease Jan - May (4 month minimum)
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Alpine Meadows, located between Truckee and Tahoe City, is the ultimate destination for families and thrill-seekers alike. With its charming chalet-style lodges and unparalleled hospitality, the skiing and snowboarding experience takes center stage. Palisades Tahoe (Alpine Meadows) boasts more than 270 trails spread across 6,000 skiable acres, offering an exciting challenge for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. From easy progression parks to challenging bowls, mountain adventures await at every bump, jump, and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows transforms into a tranquil haven surrounded by breathtaking valley views, tranquil creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. Adventurers will find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking opportunities in the area. And when you're ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, the sandy beaches and Tahoe City boardwalk are just a short ten-minute drive away.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 6 Adults and 1 additional Children (under 16) allowed.
2. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended.
4. Internet access in Alpine Meadows (satellite internet provider) is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
SKI LEASE INQUIRIES - REQUEST INFO HERE or Call to Book (Online Booking Unavailable). Minimum 4-5 Months. Additional Lease Terms Apply.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6697
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer