Long proclaimed as the best neighborhood in Alpine Meadows, summer or winter, the Bear Creek subdivision is hard to beat.
This Alpine Meadows Vacation Rental is less than ½ mile to the lifts, so first tracks shouldn’t be a problem. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting. At the end of the day, you’ll be soaking in the private hot tub while most other skiers are sitting in traffic exiting the valley.
Adventure is abounding year round. How about a hike? The Five Lakes trail head, Tahoe’s most popular day hike, is a quick walk from your front door.
SILVER PLUS LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2300 square feet
• Hot Tub
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Bear Creek HOA (pond, picnic area)
• 2 minutes drive to Alpine Meadows Base Lodge at Palisades Tahoe, or 15-minute walk (approx 1/2 mile).
• Walk to the Five Lakes trail head
• Flat driveway and covered walkways for easier winter access
• Well traveled dog (1 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
BEAR CREEK HOA:
The Bear Creek HOA boasts a high alpine swimming pond, grassy/beach area, all private; limited to the Bear Creek residents and guests.
ABOUT THE AREA
Nestled between the picturesque towns of Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows stands as the ultimate haven for families and thrill-seekers alike. Embracing a captivating chalet-style ambiance and unparalleled hospitality, this destination takes skiing and snowboarding to extraordinary heights. Prepare to be captivated as Palisades Tahoe (Alpine Meadows) unveils its majestic allure, boasting an impressive expanse of over 6,000 skiable acres and more than 270 trails. From graceful progression parks to exhilarating bowls, this winter wonderland offers an array of challenges to enthrall skiers and snowboard riders of all skill levels. Each turn, jump, and chairlift ride promises an exhilarating mountain adventure.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows undergoes a remarkable transformation, revealing a tranquil sanctuary surrounded by awe-inspiring valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. Nature enthusiasts will find their hearts stirred with some of the region's most exceptional hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking opportunities. Every path leads to new discoveries and invigorating experiences. At the entrance of Alpine Meadows The River Ranch Restaurant awaits as a classic Alpine retreat perched on the banks of the Truckee River after a long day of rafting. And when the allure of the lake beckons or a night of excitement awaits, the sandy beaches and vibrant Tahoe City boardwalk lie a short ten-minute drive away, presenting endless opportunities for relaxation and entertainment.
If you are planning on hitting the mountain hop onto the Base to Base Gondola that connects the Alpine Meadows Lodge to The Village at Palisades Tahoe. Alpine Meadows Lodge is about a short 10-minute drive to The Village at Palisades Tahoe. The Mountaineer Shuttle is a free, on-demand shuttle servicing both resorts during the winter months. For more information visit: https://www.palisadestahoe.com/plan-your-visit/getting-around-palisades-tahoe/mountaineer-shuttle
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 Adults and 2 Children (under age 16)
2. Parking for 4 vehicles (3 vehicles in the Winter). Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended.
4. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued if internet service is inadequate.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6415
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer