12/01/2017 - 3:30pm to 12/22/2017 - 3:30pm
Join Northstar California from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in The Village for one of the most celebrated holiday traditions of the Tahoe region! Noel Nights invites families and friends to partake in classic holiday festivities for the first three weeks in December. Kids will delight in writing letters to Santa and having their picture taken with him – don’t forget your season pass to download the images from home! During Noel Nights The Village at Northstar transforms into a winter wonderland featuring horse-drawn sleigh rides, complimentary ice skating, s’mores and hot cocoa by the fire pits, special shopping and dining offers and more. Don’t forget to bring 2 cans of food to donate to Truckee Community Christmas to receive $5.00 off Ice Skate Rentals! Taking place this Noel Night will be a performance by the Sacramento Skating Group led Michelle Ray.
Schedule of Events
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm - Complimentary Holiday Craft Making and Christmas Ornament Painting at Villager Candle Shop, Pottery Painting & More
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Great Basin Carolers
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Complimentary Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Complimentary Face Painting
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Complimentary Holiday Gingerbread Man Decorating in Tavern 6330’
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Ice Skating - $5 off skate rentals with a donation of 2 cans of food to Truckee Community Christmas
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Performance by Sacramento Skating Group
- 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Pictures with Santa by our Epic Mix Photographers - Don’t forget to bring your Season Pass!
- Giant 35-Foot Decorated Christmas Tree (Official Tree Lighting on 11/26)
- Letters to Santa Locations: Skate Rentals, Mine, Kid’s Ski and Board School, Season Pass & Ticket Office, Ambassador Toys and the Villager Candle Shop Pottery and More
- Holiday Characters wandering the Village