This remodeled vacation home in Tahoe City is offered at an exceptional price as in located in a highly sought after west shore location. Extensively remodeled, open floor plan, and everything you are looking for in that quintessential Tahoe A-frame cabin. Walk to restaurants, or the pristine shores of the lake and take a dip off the deep water piers at prized Tahoe Park HOA beach.
Families with love the downstairs living area with a cozy wood burning gas fireplace, and bonus room with Foosball..
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2000 Square Feet
• BRAND NEW Private Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Close to Hiking and Biking Trails
• 1 Well-traveled Dog Welcome (Fee applies)
• HOA Beach - Tahoe Park Association (See Details Below)
• Available for Summer Lease
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Tahoe Park. Just up the hill from Sunnyside and the Tahoe Park HOA beach, this neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Association HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you’ll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Travel just twenty minutes to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
• Bocce Ball
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 people.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
*Placer Good Neighbor Flyer - https://www.tahoegetaways.com/sites/default/files/files/Placer%20Good%20...
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-7251