Nestled on a cul de sac with a view, this five-plus bedroom rental boasts entertainment for the whole family, four legged companions included. The main living area spans the entire entry level, anchored by expansive windows revealing gorgeous views of Lake Tahoe.
The family chef will be right at home in the well appointed kitchen, which features Thermador and Sub Zero appliances, a double oven, temperature controlled wine storage, and both a Keurig and standard drip coffee maker. For those on a working vacation, a quiet office nook off the kitchen is the perfect place to set up shop. During the summer months, dine al fresco on the wrap around deck with grill.
Downstairs, on the home's mid-level, the lake view Master suite features a King bed, television, walk-in closet and outdoor deck with two Adirondack chairs where you might enjoy a morning cup of coffee as the sun rises. The Master bath offers a sunken jetted tub, shower, and designated make-up vanity. Three additional queen guest rooms are on this floor as well.
Walk down one more level to the completely remodeled game room. New sofas, a stoned framed wood fireplace, flat screen television and library of novels invite travelers to spend a relaxing evening together, and the ping pong table and wet bar guarantee hours of entertainment. The home's fifth bedroom with King bed and reading chair is down the hall from the game room, and a sixth sleeping space is outfitted with two twin beds. (While designed like a bedroom, this space does not have a window, nor does it have a door. An open doorway separates this space from the game room). These two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill style bath.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 4400 sq. ft.
• Big lake views
• Wood fireplace
• Ping Pong Table
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Situated just east of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s beautiful north shore lies one of the area’s most coveted neighborhoods– Dollar Point. The entire community resides on the lake side of the main highway, making it the perfect location for a peaceful and relaxing getaway. With a number of homes in our portfolio located within an easy walk of one another, this is the perfect place for a multi-family getaway.
In the summer, Dollar Point truly can’t be beat. For those looking for adventure, hop on the bike path that exits the community and follow the Truckee River north or visit Tahoe City, home to everything from home grown coffee shops to lakefront fine dining, all just minutes away.
In the winter, Dollar Point offers central access to almost all of North Lake Tahoe’s premier ski areas. Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows), Northstar and Homewood are all just a 20 minute drive from your Dollar Point home.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 adults and 4 children (under 16)
2. This house provides 4 parking spaces. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Dollar Point amenities (including swimming pool, beach, and tennis courts) are not available to renters.
4. Note for parents - the staircase leading downstairs from the main room will not easily accommodate a baby gate.
5. Please note - this home no longer has a pool table (as pictured in the floor plan). Ping pong only.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6710
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer