Nestled in of the sought-after mountain area of Alpine Meadows, this home boasts effortless access to the picturesque Palisades Tahoe. As you step inside, you'll be welcomed by a warm and inviting living room, an open dining area, and a well-appointed kitchen, equipped with state-of-the-art appliances. Soak in the stunning mountain views through expansive windows that drench the space with natural light all day long. Savor your morning cup of joe or an evening cocktail on the wraparound balcony, the perfect perch to take in the breathtaking scenery.
As you make your way down the hall, you'll find a guest room with its simple styling and plush bedding guest can enjoy a serene ambiance. Across the hall, a full bath awaits, along with the primary suite - a contemporary oasis with a sleek ensuite and walk-in shower. Unwind in the ultimate comfort of a King-size bed as you sink into luxury. And just when you think you've seen it all, the second guest bedroom featuring two single beds reveals a delightful surprise - a child-size loft, accessible by a charming wooden ladder. Get ready to experience mountain living at its finest!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1285 square feet
• No Pets
• Quiet Neighborhood
• Mountain views
• One mile to Alpine Meadows Ski Area
• Ski Shuttle to Slopes
• Snow Gear Lockers
ABOUT THE AREA
Alpine Meadows, located between Truckee and Tahoe City, is the ultimate destination for families and thrill-seekers alike. With its charming chalet-style lodges and unparalleled hospitality, the skiing and snowboarding experience takes center stage. Palisades Tahoe (Alpine Meadows) boasts more than 270 trails spread across 6,000 skiable acres, offering an exciting challenge for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. From easy progression parks to challenging bowls, mountain adventures await at every bump, jump, and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows transforms into a tranquil haven surrounded by breathtaking valley views, tranquil creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. Adventurers will find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking opportunities in the area. And when you're ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, the sandy beaches and Tahoe City boardwalk are just a short ten-minute drive away.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Cation is suggested when accessing the Loft space. (Vertical Ladder, low guard rail)
2. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults.
3. Parking limited to 4 vehicles during winter months. No street parking year round.
4. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended during winter months.
5. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued if internet service is inadequate.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer