Elevate your next vacation with a visit to Mountain Peak Lodge. This five-bedroom Tahoe Donner vacation rental spans over 3,300 square feet and three levels of luxury mountain living. Extensively remodeled and offering sweeping mountain views from the main living spaces and the majority of the bedrooms, this home is truly one of a kind.
The main living area features a comfortable sectional, gas fireplace, and a television large enough to rival the size of the mountain views. Off the great room is a separate sitting room which can be closed off via a barn door. Inside, the sofa and television can become a hangout for small children, close enough for adults to keep watch, or the desk can turn into a private workspace behind a closed door. For those who think communal meals are one of the best parts of vacation, the gourmet kitchen will take dinner to the next level. A six-burner Viking range and a full suite of leading appliances are complimented by marble and quartzite countertops and a large island.
Upstairs, a gorgeous Primary suite offers mountain views and is outfitted with a King bed, double-sided gas fireplace, and en suite bath where you can enjoy the fireplace from the Victoria + Albert Amiata soaking tub. Two additional bedrooms - one of which is designed for the children to be close by - and a full bath round out the home's upper level.
Downstairs, you'll find the game room with a foosball table, television, seating area and another gas fireplace. The final two bedrooms are also on this lower level, each with mountain views, and sharing a full bath.
On the outdoor deck, a large hot tub can be enjoyed year-round. During the summer months, gather around the fire pit, fire up the gas grill, or enjoy a cup of morning coffee while soaking in the serenity of the Sierras.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3300 Square Feet
• Panoramic views of Carson Range
• Hot tub
• Separate main floor sitting room with TV and Desk
• Downstairs game room with foosball
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on-site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Palisades Tahoe.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Daily fee for rental guest per person per day. Children under 7 are free. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities are provided courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy 11 adults.
2. Parking for 5 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This home is located in an area with the potential for a very high snow load. 4WD/AWD with snow tires or chains is required during the winter months.
4. This home has Fixed Wireless Internet, which can be impacted by weather events such as snow storms, and is not as fast as traditional Internet speeds found in urban areas. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
5. The gas grill is only available during the summer months.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
7. Sorry, absolutely no pets.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00776