Completely remodeled Tahoe City home available for ski lease. Ideal for those families looking for their home away home during the winter months. Kids on ski team? No problem! Line up your lease terms with the start of ski team! Easy winter access also means you won't be navigating steep hills on every trip too. Even better, a warm hot tub in the backyard is a must for tired ski legs! Located only a couple miles outside of Tahoe City, this home is the ideal location for those Squaw and Alpine Meadows ski families!
• 1600 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace
• Close to Hiking and Biking Trails
• Gas BBQ
• Pool Table
• Ski Lease Available - Flexible Start Date (December OK) - 4 Month Minimum
• No Pets!
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe City is perched on the shore of Lake Tahoe at the headwaters of the Truckee River (Lake Tahoe’s only outlet). Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, shopping, galleries, and a leisurely stroll through town on the lake view boardwalk any time of year.
Commons Beach is Tahoe City’s four acre public park on the lake, popular for sunbathing, swimming, and picnicking. Group picnic sites and children’s playgrounds are located within a large lakefront grass and sand area. Bike and watercraft rentals are available within walking distance of the beach.
During the ski season, you are just 15 minutes from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 9 people.
2. Please note: NO GARAGE
3. THIS HOME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM RENTAL. A 31+ NIGHT STAY IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR23-7709
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer