On the west shore of Lake Tahoe, under the shelter of Ellis Peak, sits Homewood Mountain Resort, Tahoe’s most beautiful ski resort. Homewood Mountain offers skiers and snowboards amazing terrain for all ability levels, 450 inches of annual snowfall, and new snowcat backcountry adventures. At Homewood Mountain, visitors experience the real Lake Tahoe—emerald waters, ample terrain, and tons of fresh snow.
Homewood Mountain Details:
- 2,010 Acres
- Base elevation of 6,230'
- Summit elevation of 8,740'
- 2,510 vertical feet of relief
- 8 Lifts
- 64 Runs
- 750+ acres of new guided snowcat-accessible terrain
- Lifts run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 6 terrain parks
- 2 mile long run - "Rainbow Ridge" beginner run