09/15/2018 - 8:00am
The Tahoe Cup Paddle Racing Series finale the ‘Tahoe Fall Classic’, a 22-mile paddling race and the longest inland distance paddleboard race in the world, will take place at Lake Tahoe on Saturday, September 15th, 2018. Do it solo or get your friends together and make a relay team!
The fourth and final race of the Tahoe Cup series, The Fall Classic will host over 150 men and women paddlers from all over the world.
The cross-lake race starts at 8am from El Dorado Beach in South Lake Tahoe. Competitors will paddle 22 miles across Lake Tahoe to the finish at the Tahoe Vista beach/boat ramp, Tahoe Vista, North Lake Tahoe.
NOTICE TO PARTICIPANTS
All team participants (including Relay, OC2, OC6, Tandem, Trandem and 3 person relay any craft) must register with team name and sign the Release Of Liability form.
- 22 Miler Race – On-line registration is $75 per participant. Race day registration is $85 starts 6:45am (cash or check only) *Includes commemorative race Hat
- 22 Miler SUP Relay – On-line registration $145 per team. NOTICE TO PARTICIPANTS: Each relay team needs to provide their own support boat.
- 3 mile Race – This race is approved for all ability levels, starting and finishing at Tahoe Vista Beach/Boat Ramp. Register at the beach the morning of Saturday, September 15, 2018 for $35 per participant. 10:15 am race start.
- Kids Paddleboard Race – For kids ages 1-11, starting and finishing at Tahoe Vista Beach/Boat Ramp. Register at the beach the morning of Saturday, September 15, 2018 for $5 per participant. 11:00 am race start.
- Awards – Top 3 in each of the following classes will get an award, must be 4 or more registered paddlers in a category to qualify for an award.
- SUP unlimited
- SUP 14′ men
- SUP 12’6 men
- SUP 14′ women
- SUP 12’6 women
- Surfski men
- Surfski women
- OC1 men
- OC1 women
- Prone stock men
- Prone stock women
- Prone 14′ men
- Prone 14′ women
- Prone unlimited
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Spectators are welcome. The finish area, always a festive atmosphere, will include free demos following the race.
The Tahoe Cup Paddle Racing Series is made possible by the followingsponsors: Lake Tahoe Waterman Association, Watermans Landing, 404 paddleboards, Epic Kayaks, Quickblade Paddles, North Lake Tahoe Resort Association, Odyssey Charters Tahoe, Lauren Corda Acupuncture, WaterKids, Sunnyside Resort.