09/23/2017 - 12:00pm
This annual event will transform the Village at Squaw Valley into a miniature Bavaria complete with authentic German beer and food, Bavarian music, the ever-popular Oktoberfest Games and plenty of family fun.
- $20 entry fee includes .5 liter stein mug and two beer tickets.
- Additional beer tickets are available for $5 each
- All proceeds from beer sales benefit the High Sierra Lacrosse Foundation
- Festival goers must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase beer
- Brats, Bavarian Pretzels and Rootbeer floats available for purchase
All Oktoberfest Games are FREE to enter. First come, first to participate.
- Keg Rolling: Roll and empty keg through a challenging course, fastest time wins
- Brat Toss: Toss the bratwurst onto a keg, with each round adding difficulty, last person standing wins
- Stein Holding Competition: Two full 1-liter steins are held at shoulder height, last person standing wins