03/04/2017 - 8:00am
The only national ski event series benefiting people with MS.
SKI for MS (formerly Vertical Express) is a community fundraising event, bringing people together at nine mountains around the country for a day-long ski event.
- Raise money and change lives! The more you raise, the bigger the prizes!
- Challenge yourself in our ski race.
- Join the Jimmie Heuga Express and ski down together.
- Celebrate with the community at our Après Party
- Live music
- Great prizes – new skis, season passes, and more
- The highest fundraiser in the country wins a ski trip for two to Vail Mountain!
*Top fundraiser prize (skis) requires a minimum fundraising amount of $1,000. All fundraising efforts that do not meet the $1,000 minimum threshold will be eligible to win other cool prizes.
All proceeds benefit Can Do MS, a national nonprofit organization delivering educational health and wellness programs for families with MS. Programs focus on exercise, nutrition, symptom management, and the motivation to thrive in life.
- Register for your mountain below and customize your fundraising page with personal messages and photos.
- Recruit your team.
- Fundraise to help people with MS and their families thrive!
- Ski and celebrate at the event!