Bring your friends and family to The Village at Palisades Tahoe for Disco Tubing! Hosted every Saturday through Feb 25th. Disco Tubing includes colorful LED lights and lasers, as well as live DJs from 5-8 PM. Check your local schedule for themed Disco Tubing nights.
Disco Tubing Details
- Booking only available online, no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Each snow tubing session is 55 minutes long, beginning at the top of every hour.
- A limited number of tickets per session in compliance with state & county guidelines.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Snow tubing hours are weather and conditions permitting.
Requirements & Safety Policies
- Facemasks are mandatory for participation.
- Snow tubing is for adults & kids at least 40" tall
- All tubers must be able to independently get in and out of their own tube.
- We offer adult & kid-sized tubes.
- One person per tube, parents are not allowed to ride in the same tube as a child.
- We recommend wearing winter boots. Ski boots are not permitted on the tubing hill.