Who else is as excited for winter as we are!? Temperatures are starting to drop and snow has graced the mountaintops. Winter is coming, and where better to be than Lake Tahoe! Listed below are activities we would include on our winter bucket list.
Lake Tahoe Winter Bucket List
1. Snowmobile up Mt. Rose. Nothing like taking a snowmobile out on your own to explore the winter wonderland!
2. After a full day of skiing, soak in the hot tub at High Camp at Squaw Valley while enjoying a hot toddy or hot chocolate…sounds like our kind of day!
3. Explore the backcountry for some epic untouched powder turns!
4. Go on a dog sledding adventure; pulled by an eager group of huskies through the Valley at Squaw!
5. Enjoy Après Ski food & drinks! You don’t have to be a skier to partake in the Après Ski tradition! Restaurants such as West Shore Café or Bistro 22 offer the perfect après ski atmosphere and specials!
6. Helicopter tour of Lake Tahoe. View the lake & the mountains like never before!
8. Go cross country skiing with our dogs! So many beautiful trails at our fingertips!
9. Dawn Patrol at Squaw! Get exclusive early morning access to the mountain and ski untouched runs and powder!
10. Snowshoe under a full moon & the stars!