While, it may have felt like Spring for weeks (maybe months) now, today marks the first official day of Spring. With temperatures steadily on the rise, longer and longer sun filled days, spring marks Lake Tahoe's transition from skiing mecca to beach destination. This is also the BEST time to visit since during this in-between time, crowds are fewer and prices are much lower. Along with that, comes some of our favorite events of the year!
Here are a few we recommend checking out:
1. Spring Music Series at Alpine Meadows – Every Saturday afternoon on the Sundeck
2. Spring Eggstravaganza at Commons Beach in Tahoe City – April 4th
3. Cushing Classic - Pond Crossing – Squaw Valley – April 4th
4. Tahoe Truckee Earth Day Celebration – Squaw Valley – April 18th
5. AMGEN Tour of California Women's Cycling Competition – May 8-10th
6. Made in Tahoe Festival – Squaw Valley – May 23rd
For more information, please take a look at our LOCAL EVENTS page.
Have a favorite? Please share it with us here!